B.GOOD gives your talent fertile ground to grow your career. Whether your goal is to become a master chef, own your own restaurant, or launch a community initiative, working with B.GOOD means gaining experience working to build something much bigger than a restaurant. From food to community and beyond, our opportunities are as big as your dreams. Join our team and be at the center of it all.
GROW YOUR CAREER
Gain valuable skills in today’s job market at the intersection of food and community. Whether you are designing new dishes or implementing technology to shape the industry standards, you’ll enjoy on-the-job training, career development, and opportunities for advancement in a dynamic business environment. Most of all, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping connect people to the local, seasonal, healthy, sustainable food they want.
B.GOOD helped create the fast casual restaurant experience 13 years ago and has continued disrupting the space ever since. A pioneer of kale and grain bowls, excellent customer service, and local food, B.GOOD continues to grow exponentially. In just two years, we’ve opened nearly 40 stores across the eastern seaboard, Canada, and Europe, and quadrupled our headquarters.
Despite our growth and successes, we remain a humble organization. We still want employees who can act authentic and real in the workplace – just like our food. Our other key requirement is passion. We believe we’re on a mission to continue to transform not just fast casual, but how food is consumed. If you share our desire for innovation and excellent, we’d love to learn more about you.
In return, we promise an experience that both challenges and teaches you about the industry. As we become a larger organization, we continue to champion entrepreneurs. Subsequently, we provide you with the freedom and resources to do your job. We also ensure you are working with a best in class team. Welcome to our family.
- We are founded on Roots and we serve Food with Roots – Natural, Wholesome, clean and sustainable sourced food, making communities feel good about what they eat.
- We are to our people, family. From the farmers we know and trust to handpick the finest ingredients to the people who cook our food in our restaurants.
- We are guided by our food ethos and never deviate from serving clean, natural and sustainable sourced food.
- We have for the last 13 years been an integral part of our communities and will remain an integral part of our communities, we believe that flourishing communities build a flourishing business for us.
- We are guided be the very principles Uncle Faris gave us, ownership, integrity, honesty and most of all cook food with love.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At B.GOOD, we believe in creating a workplace where people, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation, feel accepted and can grow and advance in their careers. Our team finds strength in diversity and believes different experiences and perspectives help us succeed. We reject all forms of racism and bias.